DFC-0112 REACTIVE POWER CONTROLLER
The DFC-0112 is a low cost, precision power factor control and metering device offering unrivalled internet monitoring capabilities in a standard 144x144mm panel mount enclosure.
The unit has 12 relay outputs for contactor drive. Each step can be capacitors or reactors following requirements.
The unit is very simple to install and commission thanks to the automatic setup and connection correction feature.
SVC SYSTEM:Read More...
SVC stands for “Static Var Compensation”.
The unit has 3 SVC outputs which are duty cycle controlled PWMs that control 3 reactors with a precision of 1000 steps.
Thus the controller is able to supply almost any required reactive power on each phase, enabling matching the exact required PF, independently from capacitor bank selection.
• Easy automatic setup under load
• Automatic correction of connection faults
• Measurement period: 10-100ms adjustable
• Reactive correction in 20ms
• 12 step outputs
• All steps can drive capacitors/thyristors
• All steps can be mono or tri phased
• Always exact correction with SVC outputs
• 0.5% measurement accuracy
• 32 bit power measurement accuracy
• Low current operation (3mA)
• Ready for remote monitoring over GPRS
• Remote step control enabled
• Remote parameter adjustment
• Geo-location over GSM
• Separate target cos for genset
• Alphanumeric LCD display, 2x16 characters
• Harmonic measurements of all voltages and currents
• Adjustable alarm limits
• Configurable relay outputs
• Reduced panel depth
• Sealed front panel (IP65 with gasket)
• Modbus RTU RS-485, 2400-115200 baud
• GSM-SMS sending
• e-mail sending
• Central Monitoring through IP
• Free configuration & monitoring software
• TCP/IP client
DFC-0112 : SVC outputs, no RS-485 port, no GPRS Modem
DFC-0112-4 : SVC outputs, RS-485 port, no GPRS Modem
DFC-0112-4-M: SVC outputs, RS-485 port, GPRS Modem