DKM-407 NETWORK ANALYZER
DIN RAIL TYPE
The DKM-407 is a DIN rail mounted precision and low cost unit allowing measurement and remote monitoring of AC parameters in a distribution panel.
Main applications are remote monitoring and energy management.
The unit is supplied between L1 and Neutral terminals. Thanks to the supply range of 85-305V, it is not affected by voltage fluctuations and is capable of operating in any network.
The unit features an 32-bit ARM core microcontroller. With a sampling rate of 4096s/s it reaches 0.5% measurement precision.
The unit provides harmonic analysis of all voltage and current channels, up to the 31th component.Read More...
The unit provides 1 programmable digital input and 1 programmable relay output. Input/output functions are selected from a list.
The isolated RS-485 MODBUS RTU data port is not affected by ground potential differences and allows safe transfer of data to monitoring and management systems.
Program parameters may be uploaded from a PC. The parameter setup and multiple-unit monitoring programs are free of charge and may be downloaded from the manufacturer’s website.
● True RMS measurements
● 0.5 % measurement precision
● Total harmonic distortion display
● Demand, Min and Max records
● Fully isolated RS-485 serial port
● MODBUS-RTU communications
● Programmable relay output
● Energy pulse output capability
● Isolated, programmable digital input
● kW and kVAr energy counters
● Hours run counter
● VT ratio for medium voltage applications
● Front panel programming
● Wide operating temperature range
● 2 part connectors
● PN and PP voltages: V1-V2-V3-U12-U23-U31
● Phase currents: I1-I2-I3
● Phase active powers: P1-P2-P3
● Phase reactive powers: Q1-Q2-Q3
● Phase apparent powers: S1-S2-S3
● Phase power factors: cos1-cos2-cos3
● Total active power: ∑P
● Total reactive power: ∑Q
● Total apparent power: ∑S
● Total power factor: ∑cos
● Active and reactive counters: Pc1-Qc1
● Hours run counter: Hc1
● THD of all voltage and current inputs