DKM-250 DC ENERGY ANALYZER
The DKM-250 is a precision instrument designed for measuring, displaying and remote monitoring various DC parameters in a DC distribution box.
The unit features a 32-bit ARM core microcontroller.
The isolated RS-485 Modbus comport allows safe data transfer to automation and monitoring systems. Program parameters may be uploaded to the unit through the RS-485 port.
The standard 4-20mA analog output allows easy connection to any PLC system.Read More...
The unit has 2 separate voltage inputs, 0-60V and 0-400V.
The current input circuit options:
● External current shunt (standard)
● Internal current shunt
● Hall Effect sensor input
● 4-20mA analog input
● Dual voltage measurement inputs
● Various current input options
● 4-20mA programmable analog output
● Demand, Min & Max records
● Fully isolated RS-485 serial port
● MODBUS-RTU communications
● Bidirectional current & power measurement
● Bidirectional kW-h energy counter
● Bidirectional A-h counter
● Hours run counter
● Front panel programming