DKM-250 DC ENERGY ANALYZER AND EARTH LEAKAGE DETECTOR
The DKM-250 is a precision instrument designed for detecting earth leakage and measuring, displaying and remote monitoring various DC parameters in a DC distribution box.
The unit features a 32-bit ARM core microcontroller.
The current input is isolated and current may be measured from the positive or negative branch.
The isolated RS-485 Modbus comport allows safe data transfer to automation and monitoring systems. Program parameters may be uploaded to the unit through the RS-485 port.Read More...
The unit features 2 programmable digital inputs and 2 programmable relay outputs.
The standard 4-20mA analog output allows easy connection to any PLC system.
● Displays earth leakage in percent (%)
● Various current input options
● 2 programmable digital inputs
● 2 programmable relay outputs
● 4-20mA programmable analog output
● Demand, Min & Max records
● Fully isolated RS-485 serial port
● MODBUS-RTU communications
● Bidirectional current & power measurement
● Bidirectional kW-h energy counter
● Bidirectional A-h counter
● Hours run counter
● Front panel programming