DKG-225, is a low cost AMF controller for 12V-DC gensets, featuring an internal battery charger and 40Amps rated fuel and crank relays.
It reduces the material cost, panel size and production time in panels where it is used.
Thanks to the DKG-225, automatization of small gensets has become easy and cost effective.Read More...
The 1Amp @12V-DC rated battery charger is sufficient for the float charging of the engine start battery.
Internal fuel and crank relays are rated at 40Amps@12V-DC.
The unit supports also current transformer connections allowing detailed power measurements from both mains and genset sides. The standard unit supports 1A and 5A secondary CTs.
Timers, threshold levels, input and output configurations are digitally programmable. Programs are modified through front panel pushbuttons and do not require an additional unit.
• Internal battery charging rectifier
• 40 Amp rated Fuel and Crank outputs
• Front panel adjustable parameters
• Stop, preheat and choke output capability
• Gas engine support
• 3 phase mains voltage inputs
• 3 phase genset voltage inputs
• 3 phase mains/genset CT inputs
• 2 configurable analog sender inputs
• 3 configurable digital inputs
• Detailed AC measurements and protections
• Mains Volts: L1-N, L2-N, L3-N, L1-L2, L2-L3, L3-L1
• Genset Volts: L1-N, L2-N, L3-N, L1-L2, L2-L3, L3-L1
• Load Currents: L1, L2, L3
• Load total kW, kVA, kVAr, cosΦ
• Genset Frequency
• Battery Voltage
• Oil pressure
• Coolant temperature
• Engine run Hours
• Service Counters